We Can Help. We Specialize in Neuropsychology Testing for Children and Adults.
- Attention Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder (ADD/ADHD)
- Learning Disabilities including Dyslexia and Nonverbal Learning Disorder
- The need for test accommodations including additional time on standardized tests in school or for the SAT, GRE, MCAT, LSAT, GMAT and other examinations
- Treatment and recovery from concussion, using ImPACT, a special computer administered cognitive program designed to measure symptoms and recovery
- Testing and evaluation of memory and other cognitive impairment including normal aging versus early dementia or symptoms of other conditions such as Fibromyalgia, Chronic Fatigue Syndrome or Lyme disease.
At our Center, you or your child will be evaluated as an individual to determine the most accurate diagnosis and therefore, the best treatment plan. We evaluate children and adults of all ages including pre-kindergarten screening for kindergarten placement.
Call us today for more information or an appointment:
New York Office: (212) 247-1350
Chicago Office: (312) 620-0814